Why Should You Use Our Services?
Practical HealthCare Management is dedicated to support the healthcare provider’s business model by tackling important business need in the credentialing, licensing and consulting arena.
We provide comprehensive tools and resources to take administrative burden away and allow you to focus on your primary concern, your patients! We design personalized solutions for individual clients to meet the needs of your business.
No matter what size of your practice, from single practitioner to large-multi specialty groups, we have a solution that will provide you with the administrative ease and successful outcomes you are looking for.
Our Track Record So Far:
Medical Licensing Services
How We Can Help You
Our team of professional and experienced consultants have set up and developed the practices of hundreds of successful physicians by offering the following services:
- Provider and Facility Credentialing
- Medical Practice Consulting
- Medical Practice Managment and Development
- Medical Practice Compliance
- Licensing doctors in all 50 states
Our solutions are as varied as the practices we serve.
- Facilitate and expedite all necessary paperwork and documentation to ensure participating status with insurance companies.
- Specialize in completion of Medicare & Medicaid applications.
- Prompt completion of CLIA and NPI applications.
- Experience and knowledge of the CAQH process and the ability to detail applications.
- Continue follow up and maintenance to make sure your records stay current and accurate.
- Storage of complete records and transactions. The ability to provide detailed organized information as needed.
- Re-credentialing files are kept up-to-date with extreme attention to detail, deadlines are never missed.
- Process all demographic and updates changes to provider files.
- Specializing in front desk personnel training to maximize productivity.
- Creation of templates and standard documents for consistency and ease of use.
- Review and analyze denied claims and pursue healthcare carriers for proper payment.
- Conduct compliance audits and facilitate changes necessary for complete adherence to regulations.
- Specialized training on all aspects of practice management software.
- Employee education provided on any area of billing, credentialing or other specified needs to run your office in the most proficient manner possible.
- Offer a variety of solutions to successfully report Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS).
- Set up of the State Medical Board Application.
- Set up of the required primary source confirmations.
- Submission of the State Medical Board Application.
- Submission of Reference Forms to References.
- Submission of Required Forms to other State Medical Boards.
- Requests of Transcripts from Medical Schools and Universities.
- Submission of Required Forms to Hospitals and Institutions.
- Submission of Temporary License Applications Completion of FCVS forms (if required or requested).
Practical HealthCare make navigating the complex managed care world easy. Our experience in developing strong relationships with healthcare carriers and a cast knowledge of medical office procedures makes us the perfect choice for all your credentialing, licensing, and medical practice consulting needs!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why would someone want credentialing?
How long does the credentialing process take?
The credentialing process generally takes between 90-120 days. When you sign up for credentialing with us, we then send credentialing application to capture your information so we can then start right away contacting the carriers up your behalf. We follow up every two weeks to ensure the process is going smoothly with insurance company.
Do you have experienced credentialing providers in my specialty and through the 50 states?
What is PHCM experience with licensing doctors in all 50 states?
Does PHCM maintain credentials and licensing for physicians?
Kimberly Chemo, CMB
Practical HealthCare Management is owned and operated by Kimberly A. Chemo for the last 20 years. Her knowledge of the industry as a Certified Medical Billing Specialist (CMBS) and Certified Practice Administrator (CPPM) combined with the high standards she sets for herself and her team has allowed PHCM to provide successful healthcare solutions with clients throughout the nation.
Here’s what our clients are saying:
We contacted Kim at Practical Health around 4 years ago, when we had decided that we needed to focus more on building our practice, and less on Insurance credentialing and contracting. Since then, we have had little to no involvement in those types of details, allowing us to do what we do best . Kim and her team are a pleasure to deal with, they are dedicated and reliable.Russ Tavroff
I have nothing but praise for Practical Healthcare Managment. They are a huge value to our practice; I continue to be amazed with their professionalism and sincerity. I have recommended them to several practices, and they also have been delighted with their experience.Marie DiPaolo
PHCM has handled the physician credentialing process for Regional Pathology, PC with the highest degree of professionalism. Their knowledge of the business and consistent demonstration of expertise has been an a huge assett to our business.David Montavolo
Practical Health Management has been instrumental in obtaining our insurance credentialing and multiple state medical licenses. The staff is courteous, knowledgeable, reliable and friendly and have made these arduous and time consuming processes effortless for me and my collegues.Steve B Losik
If you are interested in starting your own practice or maximizing the efficiency of your established practice, I would strongly advise you to seek the services of PHCM. They have wealth of experience and resources that is unparalleled in the industry. Despite impossible odds, they have successfully helped be credentialed with all the major carriers. I could not have started my own practice without them. I owe them a great deal of gratitude.Dr. Willy Ky
I have been a client of PHCM for approx. 10 years. During that time, they have managed all the credentialing and compliance for our multi-site practice impeccably, keeping all of our physicians up to date and credentialed with all insurance companies, and also kept us abreast of all the changes affecting us in today’s health care environment. I highly recommend PHCM for all your medical administrative needs.Charles J Demarco
As the health care system becomes more and more complicated, thank goodness for Kimberly Chemo and Practical Health Care Management. Experience, insight, hindsight, and a bit of foresight are guaranteed by her and the company. If there are solutions to the problems, they know them.Arthur J. Merola